Thursday, November 24, 2011

Boring


Apparently, I have nothing to do almost everyday. Other than training, matches, and going school for workshops. I spend my day everyday either going to school to talk. Or stay home and rot. This is bad. But actual holidays starting so yay! More people to go out with.

And OHYEAH, decided to change my subjec combi, to h2 chem h1 phy. I really hate physics. Really really really. Was considering geog. But I can't frikking memorise so, ya.

Anw, went to Malaysia with my family and my daddy's side family last weekend. Went to afamosa. I thought it would be damn fun there. But, okay la, not that bad. The best part was sleeping on the bus. Ya. HAHAHAHA but okay la. Like, seldom get such chance to relax and enjoy. And it's quite rare that I dont have to go for training or match on weekends. HAHAHAHAHA.

我的情人们 have been having issues lately I guess. Hopefully they will be as happy as me. Hehehe. Cheerup people!<3



No comments: