Tuesday, February 28, 2012

POLY

WAH it's been damn long since I last updated. Quite lazy to. Hahahaha.
Anyway, I've decided to go poly, temasek poly. I know I've been saying that's it's not a bad thing to retain, and it really isn't. But come to think of it, I doubt I can do well in my As. And many other reasons la. So ya, guess poly would be a better choice for me. I promise myself I will study damn hard in poly and get like gpa 3.7/3.8! I will. Study hard. If I get like 2. something. I think I should just die. Seriously. I will definitely regret going to poly if my gpa were to be 2.something. Cos my purpose of going poly is to get high gpa and enter uni. Quite hard but I will still try:D
Worked for hivelocity for 2 days. Helping to promote Nike goddess run with Jieyi. Hahaha. Good money. Quite slack and the pay frikking good.

Idk why but I've been craving for chocolates. Heeheee:)

No comments: